ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 23 July 2010

Dirty Dog !!


Now you will recall I told you all that sometimes when we go out to the beach I love to roll in the sand and dirt especially where there are good smells? Well yesterday I think I excelled myself! Mr & Mrs Stop'it took me out to the beach at Messini, but as you now know in the summer time us dogs are not allowed on the beaches so Mr Stop'it found a remote bit of beach away from the tourists. The problem he said was it was a bit near the municipal rubbish tip.
YES ...I thought great, loads of smells !!!!!!
When we got out of the "blue tin box on wheels" it was heaven. I found some great smelling bones and loads of red dust to roll and play in. I do not think Mr Stop'it was that amused however when I returned looking like a miniature Red Setter!
So when we got home I was in for it, the dreaded shower! Still it was worth it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment