ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Visitors......

It was just as well I had a shower the other day as all of a sudden my mate "Pal" turned up with his man servant. Well a girl doesn't want to be caught not at her best, does she? It was a very hot day so whilst we did run about and play, it was far too hot to stay active all day.....
Now I think I told you before Pal is really a canine replacement for a vacuum cleaner......he eats anything! I had some old biscuits in one of my dishes, well I did have for about five minutes after his arrival. You would think he is never fed, but as I often stay with him and his people I know that to be far from the truth....and just look how big he is!
I let him have the biscuits, and I even let him clean the grass up of my left over meaty bits, but then he wanted my rawhide bone.......OH NO! I'm keeping that for myself, he can just watch me chew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment