ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 8 November 2012

Back to normal

click on photo to enlarge

Well life is now back to normal for me here in Greece after my three month tour of Europe.  Most mornings start with a brush down and a walk on the  beach or through the olive groves.  This time of year though the harvest has just started and that means I'm not normally permitted to run and pester the pickers......so its beach, beach and more beach. Still there's enough space for me on here.......


No comments:

Post a Comment