ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 5 November 2012

On guard permanently now...

click on photo to enlarge

On our drive from Patra to my home in the South Peloponnese the Guv and the Misses decided to stop at Zacharo for breakfast, something we have done in the past.  You see the Guv knows a nice little cafe where he can get an English breakfast and French coffee.

Whilst we were there in the cafe some  gypsy boys came and tried to make friends with me......I soon sorted them out, so off they went.  However not long afterwards the Guv spotted them again, (well one of them at least) circling on his bike not too far from where the car park was where we parked the "Poppymobile" and human kennel on wheels.  Now the Guv is a bit quick thinking and seeing one of the boys was missing took off with me in the lead running to the car park!

Good job he did as the Bas":*&s had broken open the human kennel window and were going to rob us!


No comments:

Post a Comment