ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 7 April 2014

It's not about me!

click on photo to enlarge

As the headline says this is not about me, but about a few of my fellow canines (one especially) that my people have been feeding and trying to keep alive!

The top photo was taken this morning when we went to feed them, the bottom photo some time back.  The location is about 20 minutes drive from my house so we can't get there every day and despite trying the Guv can not get anyone to take it in.  That even goes for the dog rescue centres, as they are so full.

Now I want to ask all my friends in Greece WHO CAN HELP, as my people and me will be going away for several months, "Scruff" (as I call  him) has managed to "hang on to life" but definitely will not survive this summer without help....



Scruff is a friendly dog, in such need

If you can help e-mail or phone me......


No comments:

Post a Comment