ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 4 January 2015

It's my birthday....


Time passes so quickly you older humans say and I think I am going to agree with you.  I'm not sure quite what day I was born but when I found the Guv and his Misses and decided to look after them I got taken to the dog doctor and they told me how old I was and estimated my birth.....so January 2007 became the date. That means I'm now 7 years old, that's middle age in your human year terms for us canines.


I'm actually quite lucky to reach this age here in Greece. Whilst it is not old for a dog, unless us Greek dogs are looked after by kind humans the average age is only THREE YEARS OLD out here. Too many of my fellow canines become "cast outs" and die young.

Oh yes by the way I got this great birthday greeting by some of my mates.....



No comments:

Post a Comment