ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 1 January 2015

My New Year Greetings.....


Well folks the New Year party at my pad failed to occur this year, and this was the first year I had known that happen.  You see the Guv was taken ill and the Misses had to contact all their human friends and call the evening off.

Well I'm glad to say he's on the mend and soon I should be back out on my morning beach walks, meanwhile I'll leave you with a few suggestions for your New Years resolutions and wish you all HAPPY NEW YEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment