ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 2 January 2017

It's my birthday (I think)


Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to Rosie, happy birthday to ME !

Well it's the day my people have nominated as my birthday. Those of you who have read my blog from the beginning some years back, will know I was thrown from a car and dumped.  That meant my people really never knew my real birthday and the dog doctor had to estimate my age.  So if she was correct I'm now 9 years old
As they say in my own language,  πολλά χρόνια για μένα


2 comments: