ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 3 November 2017

Mary, Mary quite contrary....


Now the Misses likes her garden but again this year whilst we were away some of the trees never got any water as the watering system was not turned on! In true fashion however the the trees that live and produce the most are the ones she has little use for, flowers on the Yucca and fruit on the Κυδωνi (Quince).



So I thought I had better help start to dig holes for new trees !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment