ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 4 December 2017

Results of big wind !



You may recall from a previous blog I told you about the thunder & lightening storms we had here in my homeland. Well more recently besides it being quite warm we had some very strong winds and this is the result along the sea front in the town near us.

Very often when I come down here for a walk-a-bout there are campervans parked along the sea front, good job they are not here when this happens, they would have been blown over and hit by big pebbles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment