ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 5 November 2021

Homesick ?


Gone are the morning walks on a warm Greek beach,
Goodbye to the olive groves, their leaves sun bleached.
Back to the countryside with fields all bare
Now morning walks are brisk with a chill in the air.

Daisy and I dance through fields damp from mist,
Spider webs hang off the weeds that exist.
Hunters are heard in the distance shooting their prey,
Daisy and I make sure we keep well away!


Tractors leave marks on the dark muddy soil
Gone are the crops that grew to make oil.
Winter is here, our fur coats now grow thick
Perhaps for Greece I grow a little homesick!



No comments:

Post a Comment