ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 7 November 2021

Not a "Fairground Attraction"

 


I forgot to tell you all about our first stop at Saint Sauves on our way to Lake Annecy. The first two photos show where the Guv had booked the night. Well we thought a nice small French village with easy parking right outside.


When we arrived my people were far from happy.  All the roads were blocked off and all the parking spaces and streets were full of fairground rides! The Guv squeezed the "tin box on wheels" through the narrow streets and through the barriers parking right by the hotel side door.



Another couple in their tin box did the same. The hotel person came out and we were told to park way up the street.....the other people did but their was no moving the Guv.


As you can see in this photo from our bedroom window one of the fairground rides was very near us, but so was the Guv's car for the night

No comments:

Post a Comment