ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 17 January 2022

The last goodbye

 


Sadly I have to tell all Rosie's friends she did not recover from her illness and is now in her
 "forever resting place"

The long time Rosie Blog has ended.

2 comments:

  1. All doggies go to heaven 💝🐾🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m sorry for You and your wife. We picked up our second greece dog Summer 2020 (the Athens "owner" left the
    poor dog after his holydays were over). We named him, actually it`s a she, Ella, so in GR he often hears his name.
    At least, though it is mean to write, you got a replacement.
    Greetings and I hope you continue your blog with the "leftover" dog.

    ReplyDelete