ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 15 January 2022

This is Daisy......




Hello, Daisy here....
I have to tell all Rosie blog readers that Rosie last night had a bit of an accident and fell downstairs.  The last few days she has not been well but after the fall clearly she has got worse with breathing difficulties and this morning did not want to eat or get out of her basket.

My people have taken her to the dog doctor and after examination and several blood test they have kept her in the dog hospital.  She is having fluid infusions and my people have to go back on Monday to see how she reacts to treatment that will be given over the weekend.

Please wish Rosie gets well quick...................

 

4 comments:

  1. Big hugs from us Daisy, paws crossed for Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !. adultfrontier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. adultfrontier

    ReplyDelete