ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas to all my human and canine friends all over the world!

As you will guess my day started as normal with a run on our local beach here in Greece. Over the last week or so I have been allowed to sleep in my peoples kennel upstairs

 (as normally I'm only allowed in the basement), by doing so I could see that all my friends living in the UK and some other parts of Europe have lots of "the white stuff". Here we are very lucky, a warm day around 18 C on the beach this morning. The downside was I was made to wear a red collar with bells, and horns! Now I ask you?  Thank goodness my mate Pal did not see me. However one thing about Mrs Stop'it she said " if you wear them, so will I !"
So after the beach run it was back home and as you can see I got lots of presents. The presents have been under the Christmas tree for the last three weeks, and I have very tempted to get my teeth into them; but being a well trained dog I waited until they were given to me today. The good thing was the majority of them I could eat !  I know Mr Stop'its mother and sister bought me some of these and they came all the way from the UK in the mobile kennel my people bought when they went there earlier this year.

One thing I found out in opening my presents from Mr Stop'its sister is that she certainly knows how to try and stop a dog from getting into them! No shortage of cello-tape in South Wales I can tell.....
My people opened their presents also at the same time, its OK 
for them they have much bigger paws than me and the top paws do not have to do the walking like mine hence the end bits have not worn down like mine and they can get the cello-tape off!  In the end Mrs Stop'it helped me though.

Now with all this paper hanging around my sitting area on the balcony I hope she cleans it up before my mates come around.....

No comments:

Post a Comment