ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 6 December 2010

The mobile kennel


Now as I was saying earlier when my people returned, behind the tin box on wheels they had this mobile kennel thing.....well they have just finished emptying it.  I tell you these housekeepers of mine have some strange ideas, they bought yet another table and chair set (they already have three!), boxes full of eatable goodies (that I'll never get to taste), garden whirlygig things that Mrs Stop'it puts her clothes on in the garden (don't know why she wants to show the neighbours her clothes!), a white tin box that seems to cook the humans  clothes after Mrs Stop'it has washed them, even more tools for Mr Stop'its garage, some giant garden pots (now if I filled them with water I could drown those pesky cats in those!), metal dolls for the garden with wings on (told you humans are odd!) but most important was lots of packs of treats and food for ME !!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment