ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 11 December 2010

Yαμημένο του κρύου......

It might not be "lady-like" but its true! (For those of you who understand my native language).  Last night was one of the coldest nights so far this year. In fact Mr Stop'it allowed me to come in the upstairs house and sleep in the new basket they brought me from the UK on their last visit, gee was I glad. If I had been male it would have been enough to freeze my b#*@'s off!  Thinking of that its probably a good job my mate Pal had his removed, unless they probably would have dropped off last night!


No comments:

Post a Comment