ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 29 May 2011

Amalfi drive


Up early again and off in the blue tin box, this time my people decided to take me on the famous Amalfi run. Whilst the day was a bit overcast I was as excited as always to be going along. But what a disappointment the journey could be, especially if you had a low level box on wheels.  Fortunately our wheels are quite high so I could see over the concrete wall that ran allot of the way along the mountain roadside, especially when I sat on the parcel shelf !



My people tried to stop and park at several locations but it was impossible. Most pull offs were either full of motor scooters, buses or with souvenir sellers. In Amalfi itself all the parking was full, most again given to coaches, so I could not get out and have a walk about. I think I enjoy the drive to Stoupa near where we live better, and I get breakfast at the other end!




No comments:

Post a Comment