ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 22 May 2011

Parga & camping again


After crossing the Rio Bridge we drove for what seemed ages, fortunately for me my people are very considerate and stop every so often so I can get out and.... "well do what doggies do". We arrived in a very nice field near the beach front that was to be our home for three nights. I was very lucky to meet several people that liked me from Holland, Germany and the UK during our stay and each morning the "guv'nr" took me out for a walk along the beach before the tourists got there!


No comments:

Post a Comment