ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 21 May 2011

We move on.....



We spent a couple of days at Kato Allisos camp site and then it was off again. What an adventure this time!  I could see in the distance an awful lot of water and as my regular readers will know I am not to fond of having to get wet!
I must give credit to you humans the ideas you come up with to getting across water without getting your fur wet!  This bridge (as my people called it) was enormous.  It was great fun crossing it, I know a lot of my doggy friends would love all those poles............

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment