ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 27 March 2010

I'm left alone........

To my joy the humans I found did not take me to the mountains and dump me, but I was taken back to their house and left to my own devices. So I thought I had better behave myself and keep out of their way. (Perhaps they will let me stay). The problem was I was itching like mad, the older male human talked about me getting worms! Now I do not know what humans do with worms but I did not like the idea of me having to get worms for him !!!!!

Later in the day they all got in a blue car and went to leave me. I panicked and chased the car through the gates, down the lane and through the village, but it was far too fast for me in the feeble condition I was in. I thought they had gone and I was alone again. I made my way back to their house, just in case they came back. At least there was water and a chair to sleep on for me............

No comments:

Post a Comment