ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 26 March 2010

Who wants me?

The next morning when the humans got up I was still there, I was given a bit of food and then one of the male humans tied a bit of rope on me and the blond lady took me into the village. She asked some people if they knew where I came from and if I was their dog. Now I was not used to being walked on a rope and I pulled and pulled until the blond person let me loose. In the distance I seen some other people and a child, I ran to see them, but they kicked out at me, so I soon ran back to the blond human!
One of the village people Mrs blond person spoke to told her I had been "dumped" from a car, and she should take me into the mountains and do the same to get rid of me............oh no not again !

No comments:

Post a Comment