ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Second hand Rose.......

Well my own chair, being fed and Mrs blond human getting me a new collar, I think I'm made! The following morning however I got quite a bit upset as I heard the humans talking about putting me on the web. Now I hate spiders and the thought of being put amongst spider webs certainly did not appeal. Later the human with the mustache took some photos of me. I followed him into the basement area of the house (I was allowed in there now I had been wormed and de-flead), and I saw he put my photos on a local cam board site advertising me!!!! (From this I learned about computer webs)......he wanted to give me away!
I had tried to look after them in return for my food, but even after being named ROSIE, it looked like I was to become a "second hand Rose" AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment