ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 29 March 2010

Shamed, but then NAMED......

OK, so I now find out that the older human used to be a gun dog trainer so I guess he knows a thing or two about us canines. Under the circumstances I decided to let him give me the worming tablets and I got sprayed with some powder that was to stop me itching.
I think this was to be a good day as no one had ever looked after me like that before, Mrs blond human also put a small chair on the balcony for me with some cloths on. I guess that was to stop me sitting on the comfortable sun chairs the humans use. Mrs blond person also very rudely remarked about my pink nose (I know lots of dogs have black noses, but I'm different), and announced to all she was going to call me ROSIE.......

No comments:

Post a Comment