ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 12 May 2010

2010 New Year

The New Year started just like the old year ended really. Most mornings I was taken out to the beach in the blue tin box on wheels (thats me in the back). At the start of each day Mr Stop'it would get up and give me a good brushing, I quite like that because it tickles and also helps me stop itching from any of my loose hairs. He then takes all my pillows off the balcony (where I sleep) and shakes them out, often leaving them out for an airing if its not too damp. Then I get fed !!
One thing he does more and more with me now though is giving me commands and using a whistle at the same time....I'll tell you about that tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment