ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 16 May 2010

Its two nights out on the tiles.......



Well these outings just get better and better! I now know why my people were looking at sites for their mobile kennel. The other day the human kennel on wheels was hitched up to the blue tin box on wheels (quite clever these humans being able to make your kennel follow you everywhere you go) and I was allowed to go with them.
We stayed at a place called Kyparissia for two nights, I heard my people telling others that it was to see how I behaved in their kennel so they could plan longer trips with me. Knowing that I thought to myself I had better be good. Unfortunately I was tied up though, however I had a long rope and could get about quiet a bit. In the night my people gave me my own room (with hot & cold running water) made up with my bed basket, I even had my own window, (Really it was the kennels shower room)..... I was quite glad of that because I know I tend to snore when I fall asleep.......



No comments:

Post a Comment