ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 14 May 2010

Stoupa visit

Now very often the Stop'its go back out after taking me to the beach and returning me home, but this time I was to go back out in the blue tin box on wheels with them. We drove quite along way and with my head out of the window I could smell lots of different areas as we passed through. Mr Stop'it is quite good to me really as on the way he stopped at a convenient place for me to errrrr "stretch my legs and do what us dogs do", a relief I can tell you when you are on a long journey.
We ended up at Stoupa where the Stop'its ordered breakfast. It was my very first time I was allowed to sit with them in a cafe so I thought I had better behave. Other people in the cafe spoke to me also, gee this is the life I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment