ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 28 May 2010

Good fun......

We started out very early this morning on the beach run, mainly because my people had to go shopping in Kalamata and it was going to be far too hot for me to go with them. As temperatures reached 36 C I took cover in what is now my favourite cool place, under the caravan !
Anyway I had some good fun this afternoon as Mrs Stop'it called out for my master to get rid of a big bright green lizard that had entered the basement. Well try as he did he could not catch it and it ended up running up into the motor of the deep freezer and there it is to this minute, so I'm keeping watch on it . Anyone for lizard pie ????

No comments:

Post a Comment