ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 4 September 2010

Dog tired...

As I said it was sure a hard night. Once we both had been brushed and fed in the morning by Mr Stop'it we had our normal run about and play time. Mr Stop'it has some obsession about us wanting to play ball or throw things away and expect us to bring them back to him, only for him to throw them away again! We've "cottoned on" to that one so we tend to just ignore him, he soon gets fed up having to get them himself and leaves us alone to play fighting games between ourselves.
We watched the person called "donkey lady" by the Stop'its tending her crops and I had a good old bark at her, Pal just watched. You see I always bark at her as she carries this big stick she sometimes hits the fence with to annoy me. Now if only I could get over that fence at her !!!
But we needed our sleep time to be able to enjoy another night of tormenting, so rest in our arm chairs was required.......

No comments:

Post a Comment