ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Ho nuovi amici umani


Being an extremely smart dog it did not take me too long to work out these people were from Italy and to get the hang of their lingo. I also found out that the canine that looks after them is called "Jack" my people said he could come a visit me next time they come to see us. Unlike me though I heard Jack is a poor traveler, and unfortunately for me I understand that despite having his own "luggage" the bags come empty.

Just my luck again !!!!

Well the human chat went on for ages, so I went to sleep.....



No comments:

Post a Comment