ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Damn good job I buried those bones!

On our outings over the last week or so I have seen far less trucks to bark at through the window of the tin box on wheels. I have heard humans talk about the truck strike but never really gave it much thought. So what ? Fewer big wheels to quash my poor stray canine friends must be good! Now the other day my people went to top up my food supply and "Shock & Horror" the shelves are bare......
It appears nearly all the supermarkets have run out of fresh items and now even tinned food, toiletries and most basic lines have all gone. If these truckers think this action will change the Greek economy they should come and pay me a visit......I'll bite their ass !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment