ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 10 September 2010

Its THE table!

As you now know I'm always up for a ride in the blue tin box on wheels, so yesterday morning off we set and headed to Messini. First stop a deserted end of the beach where I could have a run around with Mr Stop'it. Next onto Lidl for my weekly supply of food, and then we drove into the town centre and Mr Stop'it got me out of the tin box and put me on my leash. Now I immediately knew where we were! Near the dog doctors!!
Well a year ago I did not mind going there, but after "the op" I am no longer so keen. I sat down and demonstrated on the pavement outside, but to no avail....I ended up inside! Now the dog doctor lady is very nice, but once I'm put on the "cutting table" I'm none too happy. What was it going to be this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment