ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 26 June 2011

Hot, Hot, Hot


My people were out late last night and I was allowed to go as well!  The problem is nights are really getting very hot for us dogs (its not too good for the humans either), so we all went to the beach front for dinner. There were lots of people out walking along the sea front, however the temperature was well over 30 C even late night. In fact I do not think it dropped much below 30 C all night. 
This morning by 7 am it was in the mid 30's again on the balcony, so I think I will have too take it easy and spend my time in the shade under the human kennel on wheels and a little sunbathing on my favourite sun-lounger.

No comments:

Post a Comment