ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 24 June 2011

Wow its hot.....


Summer has really arrived and its hot. I am glad my people took me out before 7am for my morning exercise, but even then running about made me very tired, in fact I had to go and sit by Mrs Stop'it for a good old yawn......
This morning at 9.30am the temperature on my balcony was 30 C and by midday the thermometer was heading up in the high 30's. It was definitely a case of finding a cool hiding place and "let sleeping dogs lie"

No comments:

Post a Comment