ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 6 June 2011

Yes, we have no bananas

Well the master is still planting the trees and plants we got yesterday from the nursery. I don't know why he bothers? As I said I certainly don't need trees and I can't eat the fruit off the trees we already have growing in my playground. Besides what self respecting dog would eat pomegranates, apples, pears, plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, grapes, asian pears, persimmons, figs, or cherries. Let alone all the veggies.....

oh yes and despite it growing well  "we have NO bananas yet"

What we do need is a few chickens in the garden, now I can eat those!

No comments:

Post a Comment