ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 12 June 2011

Stop outs !


Now this is getting a bit of a habit!  The last two days my people have been out either in the evening or at lunch time without me....... Last night for instance they never came back until 2.00am, and I had to stay up and look after all the garden and house. What is more when they got back they did  not bring me anything!  At least the day before the Mrs's of the house brought me back small tasty meatballs.
Now guess what?  They are off again this lunch time and I am not being included! If this continues I have to think of something..........
Yes I know I'll bark all night, that will "screw them up" they won't be up and out the day after if they are awake all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment