ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 14 May 2014

A long a lonely road....



Once off the ferry in Italy the first day incurred quite a long drive for the Guv, as he hates most of the camp sites in Italy saying they are far too big.  In fact on that first night we stayed at a hotel not in the human kennel on wheels.

Whilst I do try and take an interest and keep watch out of the window of the poppymobile sometimes the weather made it very boring...


and other times we saw great sights,  or so the Guv thought!

click on photo to enlarge



No comments:

Post a Comment