ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 9 May 2014

They're packing!

click to enlarge photo

Now despite "Google" trying to gag me as they stopped me signing in to my blog because I was not in Greece, I've cracked their system !

There was a lot of action around my pad by the Guv and the Misses last week, bags and boxes being packed, the poppymobile and the human kennel on wheels being made ready for what I worked out was another trip away. Now normally when the human kennel is involved I get to go away with them, but just to make sure I got my bed and suitcase ready to load!

No comments:

Post a Comment