ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 12 December 2014

A winter warning


I was looking at the Guv's Facebook photo yesterday (the big one at the top of his page not the Guv's photo on the left....that's too much to ask !), and I thought with winter snows about many of you humans will be putting antifreeze in your tin boxes on wheels.....

Now not all of my canine friends, and actually most of my feline friends (because cats are far more dull anyway), can read.  Also some of you humans do not realise that antifreeze is REALLY poisonous for us.  Now I know you would not intentionally leave it around, but you see its sweet smell and flavour can really be an attraction, sort of like the Guv leaving chocolates on the table and expecting the Misses not to eat them   (lol).  Leaving things in easy reach can be SO TEMPING.......so KEEP IT SAFE........

No comments:

Post a Comment