ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Well blow me!


Its was certainly a bit windy during my walk today, but still quite warm.  As the Guv was going to the tooth doctor (or was it tooth fairy, well something like that) my run was on West Beach instead of the normal local beaches.  Whilst we were there the Guv actually had the cheek to give away some of my food! Still perhaps I should not complain as the canine he gave it to was a stray, not bad looking either, I think the Guv is trying to find someone to adopt him. 
( the stray that is, no one would want the Guv !)






No comments:

Post a Comment