ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 25 January 2016

Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit


Well at least one thing has not changed now I'm in my French home, that's the early morning walk.....mind you the Guv does has some odd ideas on how I should dress here in the French countryside.  

He says I must wear this yellow coat so that when I'm in the fields the hunters will see me and not shoot me mistaking me for a rabbit, now I ask you do I look like a rabbit?

In any case I get the injection each year to stop me becoming a "rabbit dog", I think that's what the Guv tells me anyway.....

1 comment:

  1. Always listen to the guvnor.Just make sure no-one paints some red white and blue circles on that nice yellow jacket

    ReplyDelete