ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 9 October 2017

...and so to bed



Well I guess all the holidays in the "human kennel on wheels" are over for another year as the Guv and the Misses have put it to bed.  Mind you there is quite a lot of activity going on in my pad and I have been told that I will not be able to have the computer to write any blogs for a week or so.  That might mean the Guv has not paid the phone bill !   I'll let you know the reason next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment