ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Kitten comfort



Well I've finally managed to get to the computer without my people seeing.  Now as I was saying in my last blog there was an awful lot of activity going on at my pad in France and now I know why..
Off we all went in the "poppymobile" with "big blue" behind us.  This was our second stop, a place in Italy my people planned to spend the night.  What a greeting I had, two horses, a donkey, several canines and cats came to greet me.
I sorted most of them out but actually felt sorry for the kitten, so I let the Guv comfort her....

No comments:

Post a Comment