ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 20 October 2017

My room in Italy.....



Woof...the other day when I told you about our stay at La Crota in Italy I forgot to tell you about the great welcome we had by the humans there.  We were shown around and given free use of the both the lounge and the kitchen / dining area. What's more there was fruit, teas and free wine made by the owner of the house.  Under the house was the original wine cellar, but the Misses said the Guv could not go down there, in case he never reappeared.  I had to stay in the room though...

No comments:

Post a Comment