ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 21 October 2017

Sand or sugar ?



OK, back to my journey.  Now I was mighty pleased to get off the ferry at Patras as I really needed to do doggy things. You see for the 22 hours onboard I just can't as ferries do not have any grass areas!

The Guv stopped the "poppymobile" just outside the port for me but our next stop was not until we reached Zacharo and I was allowed a good run-a-bout on the beach. I really knew I was now back in my homeland!


No comments:

Post a Comment