ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 22 September 2018

A camping we will go......



Guess you have all been missing me?  OK may be not.  Well I've been off camping with the Missus and the Guv and of course I'm proud of my job as chief caravan guard! Mind you it was blooming hot with temperatures in the 30's I had to often take cover under the human kennel on wheels....
Over the next few days I'll show you some of the places I've been to
Today's photos are of the camp site we stayed at near Gondrin, South West France




No comments:

Post a Comment