ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 30 September 2018

What a corker !



Well I must say that grumpy guy in Poudenas not only did my people a favour by refusing to serve them lunch, but did me a favour also.  We stopped at this very good human eating place in Mezin just a bit further along and my people had a very good lunch, including free wine!  What is more there was so much of it that some got put in a doggy bag for me to eat later...




After lunch we had a look around the village square and church 


The photo below is that of the school house that now houses the cork museum. In the 1800's the area had no less than 50 bouchonneries each employing around 5 humans making corks. Guess that was very important considering all the wine that is produced here.



No comments:

Post a Comment