ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 27 September 2018

Religious pedlar 😁


As I promised yesterday I have posted some rather unusual photos of one of the churches in La Bastide d'Armagnac.  Up until I saw this church I never understood why the Guv often shouted "Blessed Cyclists !" when trying to pass a bicycle when driving.


What's more I now also understand from the photo below why he sometimes uses certain words at them.


....and I can only guess that these cyclist come here when its very hot, as they all seem to leave their jerseys behind.  Mind you on second thoughts its probably just because many suffer from amnesia,  I know that as some can't remember the highway code when on the road!


No comments:

Post a Comment