ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 24 September 2018

Gone to Gondrin....


On our first evening my people went for their evening meal at Gondrin, the nearest village to our camp site.  Looking at the photo the Missus took of the Guv he must stop eating so many olives.......olive trees are starting to grow out of his head !


We had a walk around around the village and I found a few friends to bark to, mind you they needed a good wash so I decided not to play with them


Nice and quiet out of season, could be a bit busy for us canines in summer though!


for more info on Gondrin click H E R E

No comments:

Post a Comment