ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 1 October 2010

Woof woof its 1st October !

Well its the 1st October and that might not mean much to you humans outside Greece, but to us canines here it means "freedom".  I'm now allowed back on the beaches for my run every morning. So this morning the "Stop'its" were up and out with me on the beach near our home. It was good to have a sniff about at all the fresh new smells and a real run about......
Afterwards we went to Petalidi so my people could buy our food, Friday is market day so there are a lot of stalls and people about, this time I was not allowed outside the blue tin box on wheels, but with my head out of the window I could bark at anyone I did not like !

No comments:

Post a Comment